Changelings Interactive Fiction
Join philosopher Adam and the Changelings creative group exploring role play games and playing Interactive Fiction (if you don't know what that is then join us and and find out!). Share your fantasy fiction artwork and writing.
Get involved: to sign up contact Anna on email@example.com or text/whatsapp 07884 007588 and she will send you the Zoom code
Our Zoom protocols
Before the group chat
- You have to be a registered member at Platform, Lift or Rose Bowl to take part. If you are not registered already just email and we can set you up.
- Downloaded the Zoom video chat room app and set up an account. There are lots of training videos telling you how to do this. You just need the free version.
- We suggest young people use first name only for your profile.
- Be on time in the Zoom waiting room before the start of the session – we will ‘lock’ the session a few minutes after the start to avoid interuptions.
- Tell any other people in your house you are on a Zoom meeting so they don’t disturb you.
- If you are using a computer or tablet for the session then turn off your phone
During the group chat - the groundrules
- Please have your video on if you can so we can share artwork.
- Keep your screen mute unless you are speaking.
- If you want to speak indicate with your hand or thumbs up
- Be supportive and appreciative of each other.
- Everything said in the room stays in the room unless there is a safeguarding issue that will need to be addressed.
- Do not take screen shots or photos or record anything.
- You cannot privately message other individual group participants – all messages will go to everyone though you can still send private ones to a youth worker (host)
- If you want to discuss something personal on a one-to-one then send a private message to the host and we will get in touch afterwards.
After the group chat
This new world of meeting on-line with Zoom is new to all of us. We are all learning and appreciate your feedback. So tell us what works and what doesn’t work!
If you have any ideas for future talks please let us know. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or text Anna on 07884 007588 and she will call you back.
*if you are not a registered user please email and we will set you up.