Isledon Arts Privacy Statement
Statement of Intent
Isledon Arts manages Platform youth hub. Isledon Arts needs to collect and use certain types of information about customers in order to operate. From time to time whilst using our website and services, you will be required to submit information about yourself (e.g. name, e-mail address etc.) to receive or use services both on our website and in person.
Isledon Arts regards the storing and correct treatment of personal information as very important to our successful operations. Whenever you provide such information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy and fully endorse and adhere to the Data Protection Act. Isledon Arts will act in accordance with current legislation and aims to meet current internet best practice.
Submitting Personal Information
Information you provide to Isledon Arts will be used to:
- Process bookings for courses and events.
- Send you information by letter, e-mail or to contact you by telephone with information about the services at Platform.
- Contact a parent or carer in an emergency
- Check to see if a young person has have any medical conditions or allergies in an emergency
- Inform funding bodies about the young people whom our projects reach
We will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
In addition, if you are a young person, details will be shared with Islington Council and input into the Integrated Youth Services Database. Islington Council has a duty under the Children's Act to work with partners to provide and improve services to children and young people in the area. Therefore Islington Council may also use this information for other legitimate purposes and may share this information where necessary with other organisations responsible for administering services to children and young people.
When we collect payment via CardSave we do not keep any bank or card details or security codes supplied to make the transaction. We do keep a log of names, payment amounts and customer telephone numbers so that in the unlikely event of a cancellation, contact can be made to arrange any refunds.
- Enhance your experience of the website by storing various configurable settings used to personalise the web site. You do not have to reset them each time you visit the site. The settings stored are Filtering, Display Options and Centre Quick Links.
- To support the use of Google Analytics within the site. This analytical tool collects standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information collected is about your use of the website (including your IP address) and is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate the use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Isledon Arts will not use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Isledon Arts nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
For more information on cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Access to your Personal Information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information, about yourself or any of your children, and have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge £10 for information requests. See our contact information below.
- Users under 18 years. If you are under 18, please get your parent or guardians permission beforehand, whenever you provide personal information to this website or at Platform in person.
- Security. We do not disclose any data about you without your permission unless we are required to do so, for example as described in the section above - Islington Council. We will take all reasonable care to keep your data secure and prevent unauthorised access to it.
- International data transfers. Isledon Arts has no intention to transfer any personal data outside of the UK. The web site and all our business is physically in the UK.
- Relationship between Isledon Arts and Islington Council
Platform is owned by Islington Council and Isledon Arts is contracted to manage the venue on it's behalf. Isledon Arts is a partnership between Isledon Partnership and Trestle Theatre. Both partners are fully committed to this policy.
If you have any queries about this policy or wish to find out about any personal information we keep under this policy you can contact us at
39 North Road
London N7 9DP
020 3727 0981