We pledge to help you by offering
- Careers guidance with our qualified advisers
- Job coaching
- Mock interviews
- Support in English and maths up to Level 2
- One-to-one support to help you into education, a traineeship or apprenticeship, or employment
- Up to 100 hours of work experience or volunteering
- Help to access other support services
To speak to a member of the progress team just drop in to Platform at the times shown below.
If you are dropping in, please leave yourself some time. You may have to wait for a while and the appointment will be 30 - 60 minutes in length. Bring a CV if you already have one and prepare by thinking what career you might like.
Tuesdays 9.30am - 5pm
To contact the Progress team call 0207 527 7031 or email email@example.com
(formely Youth Careers Team / Connextions)