You can now book a space at Platform for up to six friends to come in and do your own thing. You may want to
- Have a group discussion with a youth worker
- Study together with friends
- Listen to music
- Simply catch up with your mates
We have three different meeting rooms that you can use. There is free wifi available.
We know that meeting up is hard in this coronavirus situation where there are restrictions of visiting people at home. So you can come to Platform knowing you have a safe space in a covid-secure environment. Groups should be no more than six and we ask you to observe social distancing and other safe practices.
Please note that booking for all activities is now essential as we have a limited number of people we can have in the building at any one time.
Dates: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Times: anytime between 4.15-8pm
To book: To book or to find out more email email@example.com or you can call/text Lottie on 07887 414495
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- There will be social distancing between participants
- The course be limited to 10 people in a room that normally holds 30
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room
- For control measures for the whole building see Platform Covid-19