Study Space with laptops
We know it can be hard to find a place free from noise and distraction where you can just get your head down and do some quality preparation.
We have laptops that are available to borrow that you can use in the café area or other available rooms. They all have a basic Microsoft package with Word, Excel and Powerpoint. There is also free wifi access.
You will be able to do things like homework or coursework and apply for jobs.
Times: You can book a slot on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2.30-7.30pm
To book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call/text Anna on 07884 007 588
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The work station will be thoroughly sanitised before every session but you are welcome to do this yourself again with products provided
- The work stations are at least 2m apart
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before using the work stations
- We ask you to wear a face covering unless exempt
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page